Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Monday... 1-5-09

Just last year our little niece Dakota Marie Madsen passed away after a struggle with a Pituitary Gland tumor and spinal meningitis. I know that Heavenly Father has a plan for each of us. I know that her time was up on this earth. Whatever her mission was, it was complete. If it wasn't complete, we would still have her here with us today. I'm grateful that I got to be a part of her life... that I got to know such a sweet and loving girl. She has made me want to be a better person and to push myself to do more. It is because of her that I decided to push myself to finish with my Nursing degree. Who knows, maybe she is up in heaven helping me along... wouldn't that be a nice thought. I just wanted to pay my respects to a little girl who helped me live, love and learn. I will always miss Dakota, but I'm grateful for the Plan of Happiness and that one day I will be able to see and be with her again. I just hope I can live worthy of that promise!
Our "Sleeping Beauty"
Sleeping Beauty was Dakota's favorite princess, I like to call her my Sleeping Beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment